- Tony's Story
- News & Events
- News From the Lab
- Prostate Cancer Information
- Traditional Treatment Options
- Some Causes and Risk Factors of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer from a Man's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Woman's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Son's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Daughter's Perspective
- Sometimes No Treatment is the Right Option
- New Virus Linked to Cancer in Mice Found in Men with Prostate Cancer
- How Can I Help?
- Photo Gallery
- Investor Meetings
- Contact Us
Mayor Annise Parker proclaims September 14th,"Tony Masraff Day in Houston"!
Houston Mayor Proclaims ‘Tony Masraff Day in Houston’
In recognition of Prostate Cancer Awareness month.
Mayor Annise D. Parker of the City of Houston has signed an official proclamation declaring September 14th “Tony Masraff Day in Houston, Texas”.
“I wish that all of the volunteers, supporters and partners of the Foundation, could be there to stand beside me as I accept this on their behalf and in recognition of their generous gifts of time and resources’, said Tony.
Plan to join Tony on Tuesday, September 14, at 1:30 p.m. in the City Council Chambers located downtown at 901 Bagby, 2nd Floor, 77002 as Houston City Council Member Mr. Oliver Pennington makes the official presentation of this proclamation to Tony.