- Tony's Story
- News & Events
- News From the Lab
- Prostate Cancer Information
- Traditional Treatment Options
- Some Causes and Risk Factors of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer from a Man's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Woman's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Son's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Daughter's Perspective
- Sometimes No Treatment is the Right Option
- New Virus Linked to Cancer in Mice Found in Men with Prostate Cancer
- How Can I Help?
- Photo Gallery
- Investor Meetings
- Contact Us
News and Events
Please Watch and Enjoy
Benefiting Research to find a Non-Invasive Cure of Prostate Cancer at
Due to Inclement weather our Celebrity Golf Event & Auction has been changed to Monday May 23rd.
Masraff class act at Swing with the Legends
Tony Masraff, co-owner of Masraff's and founder of Tony's Prostate Cancer Research, addresses the participants and former MLB players involved with the ...
Houston Mayor Proclaims ‘Tony Masraff Day in Houston’
In recognition of Prostate Cancer Awareness month.
Mayor Annise D. Parker of the City of Houston has signed an official proclamation declaring September 14th “Tony Masraff Day in Houston, Texas”.
“I wish that all of the volunteers, supporters and partners of the Foundation, could be there to stand beside me as I accept this on their behalf and in recognition of their generous gifts of time and resources’, said Tony.
Cancer Survivor Earns Jefferson Award
Tony Masraff Created Foundation For Prostate Cancer Research
POSTED: Thursday, July 8, 2010
UPDATED: 11:45 am CDT July 9, 2010
HOUSTON -- Groundbreaking research at M.D. Anderson Hospital is showing great promise in the battle against prostate cancer. Human trials of a cancer-killing protein could being this year and medical scientists will get most of the credit, but Jefferson Award winner Tony Masraff, a cancer survivor, has made much of it possible.