- Tony's Story
- News & Events
- News From the Lab
- Prostate Cancer Information
- Traditional Treatment Options
- Some Causes and Risk Factors of Prostate Cancer
- Prostate Cancer from a Man's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Woman's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Son's Perspective
- Prostate Cancer from a Daughter's Perspective
- Sometimes No Treatment is the Right Option
- New Virus Linked to Cancer in Mice Found in Men with Prostate Cancer
- How Can I Help?
- Photo Gallery
- Investor Meetings
- Contact Us
About Our Logo
The “Father and Son” logo I chose to represent Tony’s Prostate Cancer Research foundation comes from an original oil painting of mine by B. Adams. It depicts those at risk of developing the disease and captures the essence of the genetic reality of this disease, which can be passed from father to son.
Hope lies in our working side by side now and stepping confidently into the future together .
Hopefully one day this will become the universally recognized logo for prostate cancer research.
If you would like your legacy to include the CURE for prostate cancer and ensure that prostate cancer is not a diagnosis your son will face, join with me. Together we can make prostate cancer a part of history and not a part of "his story."
I would be proud to walk this road with you at my side.
To purchase a limited edition, signed and numbered western-style belt buckle with the Father and Son, to support research for the cure, call me 713.376.1950.